A great alternative to the Tascam Guitar, Bass, and Vocal Trainer
Slow Down Music Trainer is a iPhone and iPod Touch application designed for musicians based on the award-winning CD-GT1mkII, and MP-bt1. Guitar parts can be slowed down and looped to learn new riffs. Play back songs using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch. Sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your guitar, so you don't have to re-tune for every song.
Use it to slow down a song to work out a tricky solo, hear the lyrics, or work on a transcription. Use it to choreograph a dance routine. Works with any instrument (trumpet, piano, drums, ...)
You already have your mobile phone with you why lug something else around?
Why pay $200 for a Tascam MP3 trainer?
Buy it now on iTunes only $5.99!
- Change tuning or musical key
- Loop phrases or entire song
- Easy to define and save phrases
- 4 beat count in gives you time to move your hands back to your instrument
- Displays elapsed and remaining time
- Quickly cue song to play any where you want
- Seamless integration with your devices built in iPod Music player allows you to access your entire music library!
- Share slow downed versions of songs or phrases with your friends and students
works with iPod touch or iPhone
Apple approved version 3.4 today. If you already purchased "Slow Down Music Trainer" you should be able to get this update for free.
- Improved overall sound quality
- App now saves all your settings (changes in tempo, looping on/off, semi tones, ...) for each song and phrase, making it easier pick up practice where you left off.
- Changed the user interface to make App easier and more intuitive to use.
- Fixed several bugs reported by users.